What You Need:
½ Red Onion, chopped
1 cup cooked Fresh Corn Kernels (about 3 ears)
1 cup diced Zucchini (1 small squash)
1 cup diced Yellow Squash (1 small squash)
1 cup chopped Green Beans (1 pieces)
1 cup chopped Tomato (1 large)
1 Green Pepper, diced
½ cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
1 – 2 Jalapeño Peppers, finely diced (optional)
- Set up a large bowl of ice and water. On stove or side burner of gas grill, bring a large pan of salted water to boil.
- Using cooking basket, boil green beans for 1 minute, then immediately plunge into ice water.
- Repeat with squashes, cooking 3 minutes before plunging into ice water.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to large salad bowl with rest of ingredients; gently toss.
- Serve as a side salad or spoon into hollowed-out tomato halves.