Cranberry-Orange Glazed Meatballs
What You Need:
4 slices Wellsley Farms White Bread, crusts removed
4 lb. NatureSource Natural 85% Lean Ground Beef
4 Tbsp. Lawry’s® All-Purpose Beef Seasoning
2 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs
2 (14 oz.) cans Ocean Spray Cranberry Jelly
3 cups Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce
1 cup Wellsley Farms Organic Orange Juice
2 Tbsp. Domino Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pulse bread in blender or food processor to make soft crumbs.
- Combine crumbs with ground beef, seasoning and eggs in a large bowl.
- Form 1-Tbsp. scoops of mixture into 1” meatballs and place on foil-lined 10” x 15” baking sheet.
- Bake until 165° in center, about 30 min.
- While meatballs cook, combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs; continue to simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 30 min.
Per Serving: 182 cal. • 6g fat • 0g fiber • 10g protein