Curried Chicken Salad
What You Need:
1 (32 oz.) pkg. Swanson Low Sodium Chicken Broth
4 Perdue Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
¼ cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
¼ cup Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp. Maharaja Curry Powder
1 Tbsp. Berkley & Jensen Honey
¼ cup mango chutney (optional)
2 ribs Celery, chopped
1 Gala Apple, cored, chopped
½ cup Back to Nature Nantucket Blend, coarsely chopped
Large Dole Pineapple (for serving)
Fresh Express Spring Greens or Green Grapes and Strawberries (for garnish)
- Bring broth to boil in shallow pan. Reduce temperature to lowest setting, add chicken and cover pan.
- Poach chicken in warm broth until 165° in center, about 10 minutes. Remove from broth, let cool and dice. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl blend mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, honey and chutney (if using).
- Fold in chicken, celery, apple and nut mix. Chill 30 minutes or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Top and core the pineapple, then slice it into 8 rings with skin intact.
- Arrange pineapple rings on plates and fill with a scoop of chicken salad. Garnish with greens or fruit and serve.