Easy Chicken and Bacon Pot Pies
What You Need:
1 can (16.3 oz.) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
1 bag (12 oz.) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower & cheese sauce
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
1/3 cup sour cream
½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each into 5 ½-inch round. Place 1 round in each cup. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim.
- Cook frozen vegetables as directed on bag. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cheese; set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix cooked vegetables, remaining cheese, chicken, sour cream, thyme and bacon.
- Spoon generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each muffin cup. Pull edges of dough toward center to partially cover filling; pleat and pinch dough edges gently to hold in place. Sprinkle reserved 2 tablespoons cheese over chicken filling.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 3 minutes; remove from pan.
Provided courtesy of General Mills©.