Mini Crabcake Sliders with Remoulade Sauce
What You Need:
1 (16 oz.) pkg. Chicken of the Sea Lump Crab Meat
1 Tbsp. Old Bay Crab Cake Mix
½ cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
1 rib Celery
2 Tbsp. Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter
1 English Cucumber, sliced ¼ thick
2 tsp. Remoulade Sauce (recipe follows)
Fresh Herbs (garnish)
½ cup Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. Rozzano® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Stoneground Mustard
1 tsp. Perfect Pinch Bayou Cajun Seasoning Mix
1 tsp. McCormick Paprika
1 tsp. McCormick Garlic Powder
½ tsp. Morton’s Kosher salt
½ tsp. McCormick Ground Black Pepper
Generous pinch McCormick Cayenne Pepper, to taste
2 Green Onions, finely chopped
½ small Green Pepper, finely chopped
2 stalks Celery, finely chopped
- Divide crab cakes in half. Form into small cakes just slightly smaller in diameter than cucumber slices. Set aside.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp. of butter and swirl to melt. Add half of crab cakes to pan. Cook until dark-golden brown. Carefully flip cakes with spatula; brown second side. Remove to warm platter and loosely tent with foil. Add reserved butter to pan and repeat with remaining crab cakes.
- Arrange cucumber slices on tray. Top each with a crab cake and a generous dollop of the remoulade sauce. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
- Whisk all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Dip a piece of celery into sauce to test seasoning; adjust seasoning/mustard/mayonnaise ratio if necessary.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour or up to 2 weeks. Serve over seafood or enjoy on sandwiches.