Pepper Jack Bacon Corn Poppers
What You Need:
1 pkg. Krusteaz Honey Cornbread & Muffin Mix
2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup Wesson Vegetable Oil
1 Pete & Gerry's Organic Egg
6 strips Wellsley Farms Pre-Cooked Bacon, crumbled
3/4 cup finely chopped Wellsley Farms Pepper Jack Cheese, (about 3 oz.)
3 Green Onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a mini muffin pan with muffin papers or parchment.
- Combine muffin mix, milk, oil and egg in a large bowl until just moistened.
- Fold in bacon, cheese and green onion.
- Spoon batter into muffin papers, filling each one 2/3 full.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.