We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How to use the Meal Planner
- Browse our family-friendly recipes. You can find recipes by clicking on the RECIPES link above, or heading back to the MEAL PLANNING page and choosing from the recipes there.
- Click on the Meal Planner icon to add one per day to your menu. The Meal Planner icon is located on the recipe image within the recipe gallery, or if you are viewing a specific recipe, the icon will be on the page next to the ingredients. Once you click the icon, choose which day of the week you’d like to add it to by clicking on that day’s circle.
- Check out your automated shopping list (based on your recipe selection).Once your meal planner is complete, click on the VIEW SHOPPING LIST icon. Here, you are able to add any notes or reminders you may need.
- Print or email your shopping list. If you’d like to print, click on PRINT LIST & NOTES and choose your printer. If you’d like to email your list to yourself or a friend, click on EMAIL and choose your email provider.
- Get shopping (and cooking)!