We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
What You Need:
½ Red Onion, chopped
1 cup cooked Fresh Corn Kernels (about 3 ears)
1 cup diced Zucchini (1 small squash)
1 cup diced Yellow Squash (1 small squash)
1 cup chopped Green Beans (1 pieces)
1 cup chopped Tomato (1 large)
1 Green Pepper, diced
½ cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
1 – 2 Jalapeño Peppers, finely diced (optional)
- Set up a large bowl of ice and water. On stove or side burner of gas grill, bring a large pan of salted water to boil.
- Using cooking basket, boil green beans for 1 minute, then immediately plunge into ice water.
- Repeat with squashes, cooking 3 minutes before plunging into ice water.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to large salad bowl with rest of ingredients; gently toss.
- Serve as a side salad or spoon into hollowed-out tomato halves.