We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Cranberry-Orange Glazed Meatballs
What You Need:
4 slices Wellsley Farms White Bread, crusts removed
4 lb. NatureSource Natural 85% Lean Ground Beef
4 Tbsp. Lawry’s® All-Purpose Beef Seasoning
2 Pete and Gerry’s Organic Eggs
2 (14 oz.) cans Ocean Spray Cranberry Jelly
3 cups Sweet Baby Ray’s Original BBQ Sauce
1 cup Wellsley Farms Organic Orange Juice
2 Tbsp. Domino Light Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pulse bread in blender or food processor to make soft crumbs.
- Combine crumbs with ground beef, seasoning and eggs in a large bowl.
- Form 1-Tbsp. scoops of mixture into 1” meatballs and place on foil-lined 10” x 15” baking sheet.
- Bake until 165° in center, about 30 min.
- While meatballs cook, combine remaining ingredients in a large saucepan and simmer over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs; continue to simmer until sauce thickens slightly, about 30 min.
Per Serving: 182 cal. • 6g fat • 0g fiber • 10g protein