We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Curried Chicken Salad
What You Need:
1 (32 oz.) pkg. Swanson Low Sodium Chicken Broth
4 Perdue Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves
¼ cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
¼ cup Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt
1 Tbsp. Maharaja Curry Powder
1 Tbsp. Berkley & Jensen Honey
¼ cup mango chutney (optional)
2 ribs Celery, chopped
1 Gala Apple, cored, chopped
½ cup Back to Nature Nantucket Blend, coarsely chopped
Large Dole Pineapple (for serving)
Fresh Express Spring Greens or Green Grapes and Strawberries (for garnish)
- Bring broth to boil in shallow pan. Reduce temperature to lowest setting, add chicken and cover pan.
- Poach chicken in warm broth until 165° in center, about 10 minutes. Remove from broth, let cool and dice. Set aside.
- In mixing bowl blend mayonnaise, yogurt, curry powder, honey and chutney (if using).
- Fold in chicken, celery, apple and nut mix. Chill 30 minutes or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Top and core the pineapple, then slice it into 8 rings with skin intact.
- Arrange pineapple rings on plates and fill with a scoop of chicken salad. Garnish with greens or fruit and serve.