We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Easy Chicken and Bacon Pot Pies
What You Need:
1 can (16.3 oz.) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers refrigerated biscuits
1 bag (12 oz.) Green Giant™ Steamers™ frozen broccoli, carrots, cauliflower & cheese sauce
½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz.)
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
1/3 cup sour cream
½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each into 5 ½-inch round. Place 1 round in each cup. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim.
- Cook frozen vegetables as directed on bag. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the cheese; set aside.
- In medium bowl, mix cooked vegetables, remaining cheese, chicken, sour cream, thyme and bacon.
- Spoon generous 1/3 cup chicken mixture into each muffin cup. Pull edges of dough toward center to partially cover filling; pleat and pinch dough edges gently to hold in place. Sprinkle reserved 2 tablespoons cheese over chicken filling.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 3 minutes; remove from pan.
Provided courtesy of General Mills©.