We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Mini Crabcake Sliders with Remoulade Sauce
What You Need:
1 (16 oz.) pkg. Chicken of the Sea Lump Crab Meat
1 Tbsp. Old Bay Crab Cake Mix
½ cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
1 rib Celery
2 Tbsp. Land O'Lakes Unsalted Butter
1 English Cucumber, sliced ¼ thick
2 tsp. Remoulade Sauce (recipe follows)
Fresh Herbs (garnish)
½ cup Hellmann’s Real Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp. Rozzano® Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp. Stoneground Mustard
1 tsp. Perfect Pinch Bayou Cajun Seasoning Mix
1 tsp. McCormick Paprika
1 tsp. McCormick Garlic Powder
½ tsp. Morton’s Kosher salt
½ tsp. McCormick Ground Black Pepper
Generous pinch McCormick Cayenne Pepper, to taste
2 Green Onions, finely chopped
½ small Green Pepper, finely chopped
2 stalks Celery, finely chopped
- Divide crab cakes in half. Form into small cakes just slightly smaller in diameter than cucumber slices. Set aside.
- Preheat skillet over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp. of butter and swirl to melt. Add half of crab cakes to pan. Cook until dark-golden brown. Carefully flip cakes with spatula; brown second side. Remove to warm platter and loosely tent with foil. Add reserved butter to pan and repeat with remaining crab cakes.
- Arrange cucumber slices on tray. Top each with a crab cake and a generous dollop of the remoulade sauce. Garnish with fresh herbs and serve immediately.
- Whisk all ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Dip a piece of celery into sauce to test seasoning; adjust seasoning/mustard/mayonnaise ratio if necessary.
- Cover bowl and refrigerate 1 hour or up to 2 weeks. Serve over seafood or enjoy on sandwiches.