We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Pepper Jack Bacon Corn Poppers
What You Need:
1 pkg. Krusteaz Honey Cornbread & Muffin Mix
2/3 cup milk
1/3 cup Wesson Vegetable Oil
1 Pete & Gerry's Organic Egg
6 strips Wellsley Farms Pre-Cooked Bacon, crumbled
3/4 cup finely chopped Wellsley Farms Pepper Jack Cheese, (about 3 oz.)
3 Green Onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a mini muffin pan with muffin papers or parchment.
- Combine muffin mix, milk, oil and egg in a large bowl until just moistened.
- Fold in bacon, cheese and green onion.
- Spoon batter into muffin papers, filling each one 2/3 full.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.