We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Purée of Roasted Seasonal Vegetables
What You Need:
1 Butternut Squash, peeled and seeded
3 Sweet Potatoes, peeled
5 Whole Carrots, peeled
2 Sweet Onions, peeled
Garlic, small head
4 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 tsp. dried sage
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line several jelly roll pans with foil and set aside.
- Cut squash, sweet potatoes and carrots into 1 pieces. Cutting down through onions, split each one into sixths. Separate garlic into cloves; do not peel.
- Arrange vegetables in single layer on pans and drizzle liberally with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper and dried sage.
- Place pans in oven and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and turn vegetables. Return pans to oven and continue roasting until vegetables are tender, about 20 to 25 minutes.
- Squeeze garlic cloves from skins. Fill food processor about halfway with vegetables and pulse until smooth. Repeat, working in batches, until all vegetables are pureed.
- Adjust seasonings if necessary and serve immediately.
Product names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders.
Please use safe handling and cooking procedures when preparing any food. To avoid foodborne illness, the USDA and FDA recommend thoroughly cooking meat, eggs, shellfish, poultry and fish to minimum internal temperatures as measured with a food thermometer. More information is available at http://www.fightbac.org.