We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Roast Pork with Cran-Orange Rice
What You Need:
2 lb. pork tenderloin
2 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
? cup chopped celery, (2 large stalks)
4 cups water
2 packages Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken flavor
½ cup dried cranberries
¼ cup fresh (½ large orange) or bottled orange juice
1 tsp. grated orange zest (orange layer of peel), if using fresh orange juice (optional)
¼ cup pecan pieces, toasted
- Preheat oven to 425°. Arrange pork in roasting pan.
- Roast pork until meat thermometer registers 140° in center, about 35 minutes. Remove from oven, tent with foil and let rest 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt Country Crock Spread in a 3-qt. saucepan over medium heat. Add celery and sauté, stirring occasionally, until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes.
- Pour water into pan and bring to a boil. Add Knorr® Rice Sides™ Chicken Flavor and reduce heat to simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, until rice is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in cranberries, orange juice and orange zest (if using). Cook mixture 1 more minute, then remove from heat and let stand 2 minutes.
- Spoon into serving dish and sprinkle with toasted pecans.
- Slice pork and serve with warm rice mixture and steamed green beans or a similar crisp green vegetable.
Nutritional Information per serving:
Calories 370 , Calories from Fat 90 , Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Trans Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 520 mg, Total Carbs 40 g, Dietary Fiber 3 g, Sugars 6 g, Protein 28 g, Vitamin A 20 %, Vitamin C 25 %, Calcium 6 %, Iron 15 %