We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Spinach and Rainbow Tortellini Soup
What You Need:
1 Tbsp. olive oil
¼ cup organic carrots, diced
¼ cup organic celery, diced
½ tsp. kosher salt
1 (32-oz.) pkg. organic chicken broth
¼ tsp. fresh-cracked black pepper
1 cup organic frozen spinach (about 10 bunches)
2 cups frozen rainbow tortellini romano cheese, grated
1 lemon, cut in wedges, for serving
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add carrots, celery and salt, stirring to coat. Sauté until tender, about 2 to 3 min.
- Add chicken broth and pepper. Raise heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Add frozen spinach and return to a boil.
- Add frozen tortellini; cover and return to a boil. Reduce heat to strong simmer; cook until pasta is al dente, about 5 to 7 min.
- Ladle into soup bowls. Serve with grated cheese and lemon wedges.
Per Serving: 230 cal. • 9g fat • 10g protein
About Chef Glenn
In his previous career as a highly successful corporate salesman, Glenn turned to cooking as a way to relax. What was a sideline passion developed into a full-blown career providing personal chef services through GCooks.com to NBA Champion LeBron James. Not bad for a self-taught cook! Today, Chef Glenn creates meal plans for a roster of pro-athlete clients that includes Pro Bowl Wide Receiver Steve Smith, NASCAR Cup Champion Jeff Gordon, and Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte. He is passionate about empowering people to create great-tasting, homestyle meals in a healthful way for the whole family to enjoy.