We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Grilled Fiesta Barbecued Ribs
What You Need:
1 cup KC Masterpiece® Private Reserve BBQ Sauce
10 Tbsp. McCormick Premium Taco Seasoning Mix, divided
1 cup water
6 lb. St. Louis-style Pork Spare Ribs
- Combine barbecue sauce and 5 Tbsp. taco seasoning in a bowl and set aside.
- Light charcoal. While the grill heats, separate ribs into 3- to 4-rib sections and place them in a large microwave safe baking dish. Rub ribs with remaining taco seasoning, then pour water over them.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap; microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes. Turn ribs; microwave until they reach internal temperature of 145o, about 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from microwave and drain water.
- Brush ribs with half of barbecue sauce mixture. Grill over medium flame for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Brush with reserved sauce mixture and serve.Product names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders.Please use safe handling and cooking procedures when preparing any food. To avoid foodborne illness, the USDA and FDA recommend thoroughly cooking meat, eggs, shellfish, poultry and fish to minimum internal temperatures as measured with a food thermometer. More information is available at www.fightbac.org.