We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Simple Fish Tacos
What You Need:
1 lb. Frozen Tilapia Fillets, thawed
2 Tbsp. Taco Seasoning
Heavy Duty Foil
¼ cup Light Ranch Dressing
4 cups 3-Color Deli Cole Slaw
8 LoCarb Wraps, warmed
Cayenne Pepper Sauce, to taste (optional)
Fresh Salsa (optional)
- Preheat grill on high. Place fillets on one side of large sheet of foil and coat liberally with taco seasoning. Fold foil over fish, rolling edges up to create a sealed pouch. Place on grill.
- Toss slaw with ranch dressing and set aside.
- Cook fish for 10 minutes until 145° at thickest point.* Remove pouch from grill and set on platter. Carefully open (steam will be very hot).
- Spoon fish with juices onto platter and flake with a fork.
- For each taco, spoon ⅛s of fish onto warm wrap. Top with ¼ cup slaw, hot sauce and salsa. Carefully fold wrap. Repeat, making two per person. Serve warm.