We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Balsamic Chicken BLT Sandwiches
What You Need:
¾ cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
1 Scallion, thinly sliced
2 tsp. Rozzano Balsamic Vinegar
4 Harvestland Purely All-‐Natural Boneless Chicken Breast Halves, (about 1¼ lb. total)
4 Wellsley Farms Ciabatta Rolls, split
4 leaves Romaine Hearts
1 Roma Tomato, cut into 8 slices
8 slices Wellsley Farms Bacon, crisp-‐cooked
- Preheat grill on Medium-‐High or light coals.
- Combine mayonnaise, scallion and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Remove ½ cup of the mixture from bowl and set aside.
- Arrange chicken on oiled grate and brush with mayonnaise mixture. Cook, turning once and basting again with remaining mixture, until chicken reaches 160° in center, about 15 min.
- Remove chicken to a warm platter and let rest 3 min. then slice pieces diagonally into ¼ slices.
- Spread rolls generously with some of the reserved mayonnaise mixture and top each with a lettuce leaf, followed by chicken, sliced tomato and 2 slices of bacon.
- Serve immediately with Grilled Potatoes and a quick tossed salad of Fresh Express Spring Greens.
Per Serving: 770 calories, 42 g fat, 49 g protein