We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Beef & Vegetable Stir-Fry
What You Need:
1 lb. fresh asparagus
12 oz. USDA Choice top round steak
3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
1-gal. freezer bag
¼ cup teriyaki sauce
½ tsp. pure clover honey
¼ cup water
2 garlic cloves, minced
¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
3 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
1 each red and yellow bell peppers, cut in ½" strips
1 cup sliced white mushrooms
1 cup broccoli florets
½ small red onion, sliced (about ½ cup)
2 cups cooked brown rice or organic quinoa
- Trim off asparagus ends and cut spears into 1" pieces. Peel carrots and slice diagonally into ¼" coins. Set both aside.
- Slice steak thinly and place in freezer bag with flour. Seal, shake to coat and set aside.
- In small bowl, whisk together 1 Tbsp. oil, teriyaki sauce, honey, water, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Heat remaining oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat until very hot. Carefully add steak and carrots to pan, then stir-fry for 4 min.
- Stirring constantly, carefully pour in sauce mixture. Stir-fry 1 min.
- Add remaining vegetables and stir-fry 3 min. Serve immediately over cooked brown rice or quinoa.
Per Serving: 350 cal. • 7g fat • 690mg sodium