We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Buffalo Chicken Salad
What You Need:
2 Tbsp. Wesson Vegetable Oil
1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
4 Perdue Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves cup Hellmann's Real Mayonnaise
1/4 cup Chobani 0% Greek Yogurt
1/3 cup Wellsley Farm Blue Cheese Crumbles
2 ribs Celery, chopped
2 Wellsley Farms Artisan Baguettes, split
1 Red Onion, sliced
2 cups Fresh Express Baby Romaine Salad
- In a re-sealable bag, combine oil and pepper sauce in re-sealable. Add chicken and shake to coat. Let marinate in fridge overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Remove chicken from bag, discarding marinade, and arrange on baking sheet.
- Cook until 165° in center, about 12 to 15 minutes. Set aside to cool, then dice.
- Beat together mayonnaise and yogurt. Fold in chicken, blue cheese crumbles and celery. Divide mixture between two baguettes and top with sliced red onion and romaine.
- Slice each baguette into four equal portions and serve.