We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Buttery Scalloped Potatoes
What You Need:
3 Tbsp. Country Crock® Spread
3 Tbsp. Gold Medal All-Purpose Flour
½ tsp. Morton Table Salt
1½ cups Wellsley Farms 2% Milk
2 oz. Wellsley Farms New York Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded (½ cup)
5 or 6 Green Giant Yukon Gold Potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced (4 cups)
Wellsley Farms Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425°. Spray a 2-qt. baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt Country Crock Spread in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add flour and salt, whisking constantly. Cook, continuing to whisk, 1 min.
- Slowly pour in milk, whisking continually. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, whisking frequently. Reduce heat to medium-low immediately.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 min. Remove from heat and stir in cheese.
- Arrange half of potatoes in baking dish, overlapping slices slightly. Pour half of sauce over potatoes. Repeat with remaining potatoes and sauce.
- Cover and bake 30 min. Remove cover, sprinkle with more cheese and bake until top is browned and potatoes in center are tender, about 25 min. Let rest 5 min. before serving.
Per Serving: 200 cal. • 7g fat • 7g protein