We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
General Tso's Chick'n
What You Need:
1 pouch Success Boil-in-Bag Whole Grain Brown Rice
2 cups Broccoli Florets
4 Morningstar Farms Chick'n Patties
4 Tbsp. Iron Chef General Tso's Chicken Sauce
½ to 1 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
- Bring pot of water to boil over high heat. Add unopened pouch of rice and cook per package directions; set aside.
- Microwave broccoli in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH until firm-tender, about 3 min*.
- Microwave Chick'n Patties on microwave-safe plate on HIGH for 1 min. 4. Cut or tear cooked patties into bite-sized pieces and place in microwave-safe bowl; stir in General Tso's sauce. Microwave on HIGH for 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and stir in crushed pepper, to taste.Microwave on HIGH for 15 to 45 seconds, checking every 15 seconds to prevent overcooking.
- To serve, divide brown rice between 4 plates and top with one-quarter each ofGeneral Tso Chick'n and broccoli.