We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Grilled Macadamia-Crusted Salmon
What You Need:
2 Tbsp. each Gray Poupon Dijon Mustard, Wellsley Farms Unsalted Butter (melted) and Wellsley Farms Clover Honey
½ cup Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
½ cup (2.4 oz.) Mauna Loa Macadamia Nuts, finely chopped
2 tsp. McCormick Parsley
1 (24 oz.) Fresh Salmon Fillet, cut into 4 (6 oz.) pieces
Morton Kosher Salt and McCormick Ground Black Pepper, to taste
1 (1 gal.) Ziploc Freezer Bag
Wesson Vegetable Oil, for grate
- Oil grate. Preheat grill on medium or light coals.
- Stir together mustard, butter and honey in a small bowl until well blended; set aside.
- Add crumbs, macadamia nuts and parsley to freezer bag. Seal and shake to blend.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Brush both sides with honey-mustard mixture.
- Add one fillet to bag with crumb mixture; seal and shake to coat. Set aside on plate and repeat with remaining fillets.
- Turn off center burner(s) or rake hot coals to edges of grill and place grate in highest position.
- Brush grate with more oil. Arrange fish carefully, keeping crumb crust intact. Close cover. Cook until thickest part of fillet reaches 145˚ on meat thermometer and crumbs are golden-brown, about 10 min.
- Transfer fish to a warm plate, garnish with fresh herbs (optional) and serve immediately.
Per Serving: 510 cal. • 32g fat • 36g protein
About Chef Glenn
In his previous career as a highly successful corporate salesman, Glenn turned to cooking as a way to relax. What was a sideline passion developed into a full-blown career providing personal chef services through GCooks.com to NBA Champion LeBron James. Not bad for a self-taught cook! Today, Chef Glenn creates meal plans for a roster of pro-athlete clients that includes Pro Bowl Wide Receiver Steve Smith, NASCAR Cup Champion Jeff Gordon, and Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte. He is passionate about empowering people to create great-tasting, homestyle meals in a healthful way for the whole family to enjoy.