We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Grilled Summer Berry Tart
What You Need:
1 pie crust, unrolled
4 cups assorted fresh summer berries (strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, etc.), washed and well-drained
4 Tbsp. pure cane sugar, divided
1 tsp. fresh juice from lemon
3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
2 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 30 min. before baking tart, place grill stone on cold grill grate. Preheat grill to 350° on medium (use a grill thermometer).
- Meanwhile, toss together berries, 3 Tbsp. sugar, lemon juice and flour in a large bowl; set aside.
- Once grill stone is ready, unroll chilled dough on an oiled baking sheet and brush with melted butter.
- Pile mixed berries onto center of dough and spread evenly, leaving about 3" of plain dough on all sides of filling. Fold dough up and over berries. Brush edge with more melted butter and sprinkle with sugar (optional).
- Place baking sheet on hot grill stone and turn off center burner(s). Close grill and bake until the crust is golden brown and the filling is thick and bubbly, about 35 to 40 min.
- Remove from grill and cool on rack 10 min. Serve hot with vanilla ice cream.
Per Serving: 200 cal. • 10g fat • 2g protein
About Chef Glenn
In his previous career as a highly successful corporate salesman, Glenn turned to cooking as a way to relax. What was a sideline passion developed into a full-blown career providing personal chef services through GCooks.com to NBA Champion LeBron James. Not bad for a self-taught cook! Today, Chef Glenn creates meal plans for a roster of pro-athlete clients that includes Pro Bowl Wide Receiver Steve Smith, NASCAR Cup Champion Jeff Gordon, and Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte. He is passionate about empowering people to create great-tasting, homestyle meals in a healthful way for the whole family to enjoy.