We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Grilled Zucchini with Fajita Stuffing
What You Need:
- 1/3 (3 lbs.) pkg. Butterball Ground Turkey
- 1⁄2 cup each Red and Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 medium Wellsley Farms Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. McCormick Roasted Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp. McCormick Chili Powder
- 1 cup Wellsley Farms Organic Medium Salsa, plus more for serving
- 3⁄4 cup Sargento Shredded Reduced-Fat 4 Cheese Mexican
- 2 large Zucchini
- Morton Kosher Salt and McCormick Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Place a grill topper on the grill and close lid. Preheat to 400 ̊ on medium-high (use a grill thermometer).
- Meanwhile, cut zucchini in half, lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out flesh, leaving a shell of about 1⁄4" on all sides. Chop flesh and set aside.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray and add turkey, using a large spoon to break it up. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until browned, stirring occasionally, about 5 min.
- Add chopped zucchini and pepper and onion mix to pan and stir to mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 3 min.
- Transfer mixture to a large bowl, add salsa and cheese and stir to combine.
- Lightly spray zucchini shells with cooking spray and then stuff with turkey mixture, dividing evenly between then.
- Working quickly, brush grill topper with oil and arrange stuffed zucchini. Close lid and cook until tender, about 15 min.
- Transfer to a warm platter, tent with foil and let rest 5 min. Serve hot, topped with more salsa, if desired.
Per Serving: 240 cal. • 6g fat • 38g protein
About Chef Glenn
In his previous career as a highly successful corporate salesman, Glenn turned to cooking as a way to relax. What was a sideline passion developed into a full-blown career providing personal chef services through GCooks.com to NBA Champion LeBron James. Not bad for a self-taught cook! Today, Chef Glenn creates meal plans for a roster of pro-athlete clients that includes Pro Bowl Wide Receiver Steve Smith, NASCAR Cup Champion Jeff Gordon, and Olympic medalist Ryan Lochte. He is passionate about empowering people to create great-tasting, homestyle meals in a healthful way for the whole family to enjoy.