We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Lemon Piccata Icelandic Cod over Pasta Primavera
What You Need:
2 Sea Cuisine Quick Steam Lemon Piccata Icelandic Cod Fillets
2 cups cooked Barilla Rotini, 1/2 (16 oz.) box
1 cup pre-cut Broccoli Florets, blanched in boiling water
1 small Red Bell Pepper, diced
2 Tbsp. Berkley & Jensen Capers
2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Tbsp. Locatelli, grated Pecorino Romano
Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Cook Sea Cuisine Lemon Piccata Cod Fillets according to instruction on package; set aside.
- Toss together the cooked pasta, broccoli, pepper and capers in large bowl.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add pasta mix and saute, stirring, for 5 min.
- Season with Pecorino Romano, salt and ground black pepper.
- Flake fish and spoon over pasta with sauce. Serve immediately.