We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Mini Carrot Custards
What You Need:
3 large Organic Eggs, lightly beaten
Generous pinch Table Salt
1 cup cooked, mashed Carrots, (4 raw) cooled
1 cup Half and Half
Dash of Tabasco Sauce
3 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 325°. Fill kettle and bring to a boil.
- Whisk together first 5 ingredients with 2 Tbsp. of butter.
- Brush cupcake pan with 1 tbsp. butter. Pour in batter, dividing equally.
- Place cupcake pan in a baking pan and pour 1î of boiling water around it.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes until set. Cool 10 minutes. To serve, loosen around edge with knife, then invert over platter