We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Pasta with Sausage and Super Greens
What You Need:
4 sweet Italian sausages
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
2 cups organic super greens
approx. ⅔ (13.25-oz.) pkg. whole grain thin spaghetti
4 extra-large brown eggs, yolks only
½ cup organic whole milk
½ cup shredded parmesan cheese
¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Return hot pasta to pot.
- Meanwhile, heat large skillet over medium-high heat. Add sausages and cook, turning, until browned all over, about 4 to 5 min. Cut into bite-sized pieces and return to pan.
- Add garlic to pan and stir. Add one handful of greens and cook, stirring, until wilted, about 30 seconds. Add next handful of greens. Repeat until all greens are wilted. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg yolks, milk, cheese and pepper.
- Add the whisked yolk and milk mixture to the pasta and quickly mix together. Add reserved pasta water and continue tossing and stirring until pasta liquid thickens and coats pasta. Add sausage and kale mixture; toss to combine.
- Top with additional Parmesan cheese, if desired, and serve hot.
Per Serving: 560 cal. • 30g fat • 33g protein