We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
What You Need:
1 – 1½ lbs. 88% Lean Ground Beef1 Onion, chopped4 cloves of garlic, minced¼ cup Beef Broth1 large green bell pepper, seeded and chopped3 large russet potatoes, cooked and cubed14½ oz. Diced Tomatoes2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil1/8 tsp. Table Salt1 tsp. Chili Powder4 Tbsp. combined black pepper, cumin, oregano and garlic powder, to taste8 – 10 sprigs Fresh Cilantro or parsley as garnish
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat; add onion, garlic, bell pepper until softened; add seasonings.
- Add in ground beef stirring to break up large pieces and brown evenly, about 7 min.
- As meat is browning, add cubed potatoes, beef broth and diced tomatoes; simmer until thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Garnish with cilantro or parsley before serving.
- Serve hot over rice or stuff into a tortilla.
Per Serving: 400 cal. • 17g fat • 20g protein