We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Pineapple Habanero Stuffed Chicken Breast
What You Need:
For spicy flavor all the way through, stuff boneless, skinless chicken breasts with sausage dressing.
4 Harvestland Purely All-Natural Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
1 1/2 cups Schlotterbeck & Foss Pineapple Habanero Sauce, divided, & more for serving
1 cup cooked crumbled Jimmy Dean Bulk Breakfast Sausage
1/2 Green Onion (Scallion), green part only, chopped
1/2 Red Bell Pepper, chopped
1 cup Green Bay Cheese Pepper Jack, shredded (4 oz.)
1 large clove Spice World Garlic, peeled and minced
1 (6 oz.) pkg. Stove Top Chicken Stuffing Mix, prepared
1 tsp. each Salt & Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350. Using a sharp paring knife, create a small pocket in the side of each breast by cutting a slit that is 4 long x 3 deep. Set chicken aside.
- In large bowl, combine stuffing mix with 1 cup S&F Pineapple Habanero Sauce, sausage, scallions, red pepper, pepper jack cheese and garlic.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of stuffing mixture into the pocket of each chicken breast.
- Arrange breasts on baking sheet and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Dip a basting brush in remaining S&F Pineapple Habanero Sauce. Brush sauce over breasts, coating liberally.
- Bake until a meat thermometer inserted into center of breast at stuffing registers 165,Åã about 35 to 40 min.
- Drizzle with S&F Pineapple Habanero Sauce; rest 4 min. Serve immediately with vegetables and a salad.