We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Simply Elegant Lamb Chops
What You Need:
1 Naval Orange
2 large Garlic cloves, finely minced
2 tsp. Cumin
1/4 – 1/2 tsp. Cayenne Pepper (to taste)
1 tsp. Sea Salt
1 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
12 rib chops cut from 2 USDA Choice Frenched Racks of American Lamb (order in-Club, see below)
- Finely grate 4 tsp. of orange zest (orange part of peel) into small bowl. Halve and juice orange. Measure 2 Tbsp. of juice; add to bowl with zest.
- Add garlic, cumin, cayenne, sea salt and olive oil; blend.
- Arrange chops in single layer in baking dish, pour marinade over and turn to coat. Cover dish with plastic wrap. Refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
- Half an hour before cooking, remove from refrigerator and set aside.
- Move oven rack to top; preheat broiler. Arrange chops on broiler pan, avoiding crowding. Cook in batches, if necessary.
- Broil 3 minutes. Turn chops; continue cooking until meat thermometer in thickest point registers 155 degrees, 2 to 4 more minutes.
- Transfer chops to warm platter, tent with foil and rest 5 minutes to finish cooking before serving.