We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Smoky Chicken Sausage Macaroni & Cheese
What You Need:
- 1 box Annie’s Classic Macaroni and Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 chicken sausage links
- 1 cup frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 tsp. sea salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. paprika
- 1⁄4 cup fresh Parmesan
- Bring 6 cups of water to a boil, add macaroni and cook according to directions on package.
- While pasta is cooking, cook frozen broccoli and chicken sausage according to directions on package.
- Once pasta is cooked, drain and remove from pan. Set aside.
- Add Greek yogurt and powdered cheese to the pan. Mix thoroughly.
- Return pasta to pan and add broccoli.
- Cut chicken sausage into bite-sized pieces and add to mixture.
- Season with sea salt, pepper, and paprika, and stir thoroughly.
- Top with fresh Parmesan and enjoy!