We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
Spicy Carnitas Pizza with Avocado Lime Aioli
What You Need:
1 (20 oz.) ball Original Pizza of Boston Fresh Pizza Dough
2 ripe Green Giant Avocados, cut into 1 pieces
2 Tbsp. Tropicana Lime juice (about ½ lime)
½ cup Hellmann’s Mayonnaise
4 Tbsp. Wesson Vegetable Oil, divided
1½ cups Nature’s Kitchen Mild Salsa, drained, divided
1 cup shredded Tropical Queso Fresco, divided
2 cups Del Real Carnitas, heated, or Curley's Sauceless Pulled Pork, heated
- Divide dough in half. Flatten each half into a disc, fold over, then form into ball. Set aside under a tea towel for 45 min.
- While the dough rests, mash about half an avocado in a small bowl. Whisk in the lime juice and mayonnaise; refrigerate.
- Light coals or preheat grill on high. Place a ball of dough on a floured board. With a rolling pin, roll the dough into a 16 circle. Repeat with the second ball of dough.
- Move grate up or reduce heat to medium. Brush each crust with 2 Tbsp. of oil and transfer to grate. Cook until bottom is browned, about 1 to 2 min.
- Flip and quickly spread half of salsa over each crust. Top each with ½ cup of queso fresco. Close grill and cook until bottom is browned and cheese melted, about 1 to 2 min.
- Transfer pizzas to a cutting board. Divide meat between pizzas, spreading evenly. Top with reserved avocado. Drizzle with mayo mixture (aioli), cut into 6 slices and serve immediately.