We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
What You Need:
- ¼ cup Orange Juice
- Juice of ½ Lime (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 1½ tsp. Oregano Leaves
- ½ tsp. Roasted Cumin
- 1½ lbs. Boneless Ribeye Steak
- 1 red onion
- Mix first 6 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place steak in a large, resealable plastic bag or glass baking dish. Add marinade; shake or turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 min. (or longer for extra flavor).
- Remove steak from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill steak on medium-high for 6 to 8 min. per side until meat thermometer in center registers 145º. Let rest 3 minutes before slicing.
- Sauté red onion for about 5 min. and garnish.
Per Serving: 270 cal. • 18g fat • 25g protein