We know how much effort you put into making your house a home, and at BJ's it's our mission to make that task as simple (and affordable) as we can. We're here to arm you with everything from recipes and holiday hosting ideas to cleaning hacks and savings tips.
How does Meal Planner work? Learn More
What You Need:
2 Tbsp. Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
2 Tbsp. BelGioioso Parmesan-Romano Blend
2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
¼ lb. Good Nature® All Natural Sweet or Hot Italian Sausage Links, removed from casing
1 Wellsley Farms® Red Onion, finely chopped
1 clove Garlic, minced
3 Berkley & Jensen® Roasted Red Peppers, finely chopped
¼ cup Berkley & Jensen® Dried Apricots, finely chopped
½ cup cooked Near East Rice Pilaf
¼ tsp. Morton Table Salt
⅛ tsp. McCormick Ground Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350º . Slice zucchinis in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds. Set aside. Combine crumbs and cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
- Heat oil in sauté pan on medium heat. Add sausage and onion and sauté, breaking up meat with spoon, until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in garlic, peppers and apricots; cook 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat and stir in pilaf.
- Arrange hollowed-out zucchini halves on foil-lined cookie sheet, divide stuffing between them and sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- Bake until golden-brown and tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Serve hot with Earth’s Pride Organics® Take & Bake Bread.
Product names and other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark holders.
Please use safe handling and cooking procedures when preparing any food. To avoid foodborne illness, the USDA and FDA recommend thoroughly cooking meat, eggs, shellfish, poultry and fish to minimum internal temperatures as measured with a food thermometer. More information is available at www.fightbac.org.